In the first half of the Poetry Show for August 26, 2012, host Dennis Morton reads a variety of poems, including:
- Four from House of the Unexpected: Selected Poems of Julie Rogers (Wild Ocean Press, 2012),
- Two from issue #5 of The Reaper (1982), by Morton Marcus,
- Three from Women’s Work: Modern Women Poets Writing in English, (Seren, 2008)
- Two from Atlanta Review, 2005 Poetry Edition,
- Two from All Alcoholics are Charmers, by Martina Evans, (Anvil Press, 1998)
In the second half of the show, we listen to the first half of a recorded anthology titled: Knopf National Poetry Month Collection: Poets in Their Own Voices (2007).